Counseling Services, located in Lancaster, South Carolina, was founded in 1974. Originally called the Lancaster County Commission on Alcohol and Drug Abuse, the mission of CSL is to promote health and wellness throughout Lancaster County. Through prevention, intervention, and treatment services, CSL works with state and local agencies in addressing the negative consequences which result from alcohol and other drug use, abuse, and dependence. Our goal is to provide accessible and affordable, quality services to children, adolescents, adults, and the systems in which they are involved, in a positive way.
- Licensed by the State of South Carolina
- Nationally Certified Addictions Counselors
- Certified Substance Abuse Professionals
- Confidential Consultation Services
- Medicaid and other third party payments accepted.
- Outpatient Treatment and Prevention Programs are accredited by CARF – The Rehabilitation Accreditation Commission.